Monday, May 27, 2013

The Sun Hunters

Hello darlings!



 The weather has finally started to move towards more normal temperatures around here. It still doesn't feel like spring yet, not to mention summer.

However, I noticed that somewhere between the late afternoon and sunset there has started to be more and more sunshine. Very tricky sunshine, I must add!

Like you look out the window and think ''oh it's sunny out let's take some photos!'' and by teh time you change and get your camera it's all gone...

So this is what I've been doing this weekend - hunting for the sun. I did freeze my bones off and cursed the wind and the changing clouds, but I'm pretty happy with the results in the end.

Here's a little taste of what you'll be finding in the shop this week : sun and party dresses, cute and cozy cardigans and fun accessories.

In the meantime every dress is linked to the film it references, for sheer cinephile delight.

Enjoy!


 







bisoux,
Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment