Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Erin Fetherston Bunny Dress


You may remember this dress from the Erin Fetherston for Target collab. Of course I acquired it via Ebay a few years ago and unfortunately it wasn't in my size, I waited forever to take it to the tailor and now I just feel too old for it.

It is absolutely darling and in practically new condition, not to mention still on trend with the cute bunny novelty print.

So if any of you lovely ladies would like to snag this baby, it's available on ASOS Marketplace. If you'd prefer not creating an account and buying it directly via Paypal/make me an offer simply email me.









 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Ah great record player too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. The black bunny printed dress is just so beautiful. Amazing outfit by Erin Fetherston.

    ReplyDelete