Friday, October 10, 2014

Autumn SALE! And a cool plants pic



After enjoying a very hot summer and a surprisingly warm September in Paris, the cold wave has finally struck - last Saturday temperatures dropped from 24 to 10 C within a few hours!

It's been super rainy and grey all week, so what better things to do than stay in? And maybe shop online for vintage?

So I'm having a little sale over at Last Tango in Paris - 20% OFF with the code COLD20, going on until Monday 13/10.

Still a lot of cold weather wares left, but I'm planning an update by Monday with a lot of cool '70s stuff, including an amazing red mod coat!

In the meantime...


PS - this photo with ultra cool plants wall (I want one!!) was taken in YOLKA Bar in Cluj, on my trip back to Romania this summer. It's a really cool place, definitely worth the visit if you're in the area :)


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were in town! Love yolka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was there just for a couple of days in August, when it was super rainy and cold, didn't go out that much.
      I might be back in the spring, would love to maybe finally meet you :)

      Delete