Wednesday, November 5, 2014

On the table, there sits a rose...




I've been quite obsessed with this Diana Ross song for a while now; maybe because it resonates with my domestic (read interior decorator's) instincts or just because it's super catchy and positive (well, that also).

I love having flowers and plants around - you probably already noticed all the arrangements in the shop photos.

My approach is pretty instictive - I don't follow any aranging rules and try and use seasonal plants; I also use vintage glasswear and improvise with jars a lot. I'd love to do something a little more professional with this one day.

Lately I've been trying to document them better, especially since I got my proper film camera back.

So here are a few summer bouquets I shot with this gorgeous warm August light.

Can't wait to get my new rolls back from the lab! 

I might just turn this into a regular thing :)













No comments:

Post a Comment