Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015!


wearing American Apparel dress, MADE (via ASOS) necklace, vintage Moroccan duster, belt/wtach-gift


Happy 2015 everyone! Hope you had a great NYE party - I know I had fun with friends, fireworks sparklers and disco music.

In retrospect, 2014 has been a really good year - apart from a few hiccups, I finally got my MFA from Beaux Arts, had a lot of art projects and happenings, refined the store aesthetic, got on a healthy exercise routine (hello swimming pool and yoga studio) and of course my DJ career has been booming.

On the lows I would say being a lazy blogger, still working on a healthier diet/sleeping schedule, procrastinating too much (don't we all?) and gaining weight. Well, last one is really not that bad since I've been mostly putting on some much needed muscle. Thoughts?

This is an older photo from my last gig at Glass, one of the coolest Pigalle bars with a mini dancefloor, open all night.

Funny thing is it turned out to be more festive than my actual NYE outfit.

2015 resolutions? Make everything bigger, better, faster, brighter. Basically do more art projects, record an album, expand the shop, tour Europe djing and try and get closer to my dream job in fashion.

What do you guys have in mind for the coming year?




No comments:

Post a Comment